Friday, December 24, 2010

This is absurd.

Only if she knew that she is the reason that I will never fall in love again.

What have I become? I am not dead, there's still life left in me. May be I have become indifferent . But why this happened to me? is this common? or is this you? I didn't realize it for some time, but now I doubt.
When you stand in front of me, what do you know of my griefs and what do I know of yours?
Can you get rid of the shame associated with revealing the innermost emotions, we then wont have the need for deception. If you can't, just ask me, ask me to share. I am not afraid that my sharing will not be reciprocated. I know you fear that your emotions might be used against you. There is this fear that some emotions might not be accepted by the listener of a society. All I want is a hint, so that I can react. I dont want to waste my life waiting for that one chance that will change everything for good. Already much unhappiness has come into the world because of bewilderment and things left unsaid.

No comments: